Heavy duty matting, premium quality
- Ideal for recessed entrance wells.
- Exceptionally durable carpet made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
- Effectively scrapes dirt and wipes moisture.
- Suitable for wheeled trolleys
- Safe for high heeled footwear.
- Move, clean or replace individual tiles with ease.
- Fire tested to EN13501 Euro Classification B(F2)S2.
- Slip tested to BS 7976-2:2002 Pendulum Test.
|PT010101||29cm x 43cm||Anthracite||1.20 kg|
|PT010201||29cm x 43cm||Blue||1.20 kg|
|PT010501||29cm x 43cm||Brown||1.20 kg|
|PT010601||29cm x 43cm||Grey||1.10 kg|
|PT010101C||29cm x 43cm||Anthracite||1.20 kg|
|PT010201C||29cm x 43cm||Blue||1.20 kg|
|PT010501C||29cm x 43cm||Brown||1.20 kg|
|PT010601C||29cm x 43cm||Grey||1.10 kg|
- Product Height:16mm
- Product Performance:Slip tested to R10. Load tested to 1,000 kg. This means that these tiles can withstand supermarket supply trolleys
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to EN13501 Euro Classification B(F2)S2
- Country of Origin:UK
- Guarantee:5 years
- Notes:Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction
Premier Track heavy duty matting is ideal for installing in recessed entrance wells. Each tile features approximately 80% recycled materials, and is a stylish and resilient option featuring carpet inserts. The crush resistant nylon carpet inserts are available in four versatile colours to complement surrounding colour schemes. Colours include; anthracite, blue, brown and grey. The nylon carpet inserts have been designed to effectively scrape dirt and wipe moisture from footwear and wheeled trolleys.
Each tile can be easily moved, cleaned or individual tiles replaced with ease. If one heavy duty matting tile needs replacing, this can be done without needing to replace the whole entrance matting system.
Due to the durability and performance of Premier Track it is a popular choice for heavy duty matting. The matting can cope with heavy footfall as well as heeled footwear. Premier Track effectively keeps internal floors clean and slip free, which is especially important in public spaces. It has been installed at colleges, supermarkets and shopping centres.
Our heavy duty matting has been fire tested to EN13501 Euro Classification B(F2)S2, slip tested to BS 7976-2:2002 Pendulum Test and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
To help with the design process we have included downloadable BIM objects. See our full range of Entrance Matting Systems.
Downloadable BIM Objects
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.