Premier Surface Entrance Matting Tiles
Entrance tiles designed to be laid directly to the floor surface
- No matwell required, interlocking entrance tiles can be laid to surface.
- Solid surface tiles effectively capture dirt to protect interior floors.
- Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials.
- Suitable for high volume footfall in commercial locations.
- Optional ‘impact-resistant’ bevelled edges and corners and T-pieces withstand heavy shopping trolleys.
- Co-ordinating Alba carpet can also be supplied in rolls for primary and secondary dirt barrier use.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
- Technical Specification
- Installation Guides
- Test Certificates
|Part Number||Size||Description||Colour||Weight (kg)||Price Request|
|PSC00004||100 mm x 100 mm||Corners||Black||0.05||Request Price|
|PSC010101||30 cm x 30 cm||(Closed Surface)||Anthracite||0.6||Request Price|
|PSC010201||30 cm x 30 cm||(Closed Surface)||Blue||0.6||Request Price|
|PSC010501||30 cm x 30 cm||(Closed Surface)||Brown||0.6||Request Price|
|PSC010601||30 cm x 30 cm||(Closed Surface)||Grey||0.6||Request Price|
|PSE00002||78 mm x 2.0 m||Edging||Black||0.05 kg||Request Price|
|Material||ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon in PVC tile|
|Product Height||12 mm|
|Typical Applications||Entrance areas|
|Installation Method||Laid to surface - fixed with screws|
|COO (Country of Origin)||UK|
|Notes||Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.|
|Slip Tested to||BS 7976-2 - low slip potential|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.