Entrance tiles designed to be laid directly to the floor surface
- No matwell required, interlocking entrance tiles can be laid to surface.
- Solid surface tiles effectively capture dirt to protect interior floors.
- Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials.
- Suitable for high volume footfall in commercial locations.
- Optional ‘impact-resistant’ bevelled edges and corners and T-pieces withstand heavy shopping trolleys.
- Co-ordinating Alba carpet can also be supplied in rolls for primary and secondary dirt barrier use.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7676-2.
- Technical Specification
|PSC010101||30 cm x 30 cm||Anthracite||0.60 kg|
|PSC010201||30 cm x 30 cm||Blue||0.60 kg|
|PSC010501||30 cm x 30 cm||Brown||0.60 kg|
|PSC010601||30 cm x 30 cm||Grey||0.60 kg|
|PSE00002||Edging: 78 mm x 2.0 m lengths||Black|
|PSC00004||Corners: 100 mm x 100 mm||Black||0.05 kg|
|Material||ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon in PVC tile|
|Product Height||12 mm|
|Typical Applications||Entrance areas|
|Installation Method||Laid to surface - fixed with screws|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Notes||Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.|
|Slip Tested to||BS 7676-2 - low slip potential|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.