No need for a matwell
- Interlocking entrance tiles designed to be laid to surface.
- Does not require a matwell.
- Solid surface tiles effectively capture dirt to protect interior floors.
- Hardwearing nylon carpet inserts scrape dirt and wipe moisture.
- PVC base tile is manufactured from 100% recycled materials.
- Suitable for high volume footfall in commercial locations.
- Optional ‘impact-resistant’ bevelled edges and corners and T-pieces withstand heavy shopping trolleys.
- Co-ordinating Alba carpet can also be supplied in rolls for primary and secondary dirt barrier use.
- Slip tested to BS 7976-2:2002 Pendulum Test.
|PSC010101||30cm x 30cm||Anthracite||0.60 kg|
|PSC010201||30cm x 30cm||Blue||0.60 kg|
|PSC010501||30cm x 30cm||Brown||0.60 kg|
|PSC010601||30cm x 30cm||Grey||0.60 kg|
|PSE00002||Edging: 78mm x 2.0m lengths||Black|
|PSC00004||Corners: 100mm x 100mm||Black||0.05 kg|
- Product Height:12mm
- Product Performance:Slip tested to BS 7976-2:2002 Pendulum Test
- Country of Origin:UK
- Guarantee:5 years
- Notes:Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction
Downloadable BIM Objects
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.