Hardwearing anti-slip scraper for the perfect entrance matting system
- Perfect for use at the point of entry for high footfall entrance matting systems.
- Excellent in combination with other Premier tiles in order to remove moisture and debris from footwear.
- Tested for trolley use
- Ribbed rubber inserts ensure reduced risk of slipping.
- Easy to install, clean and maintain
- Single modules can be easily replaced, which offers massive savings for maintenance and repairs.
- Links easy and direct with Premier Plus and Premier Track tiles.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7676-2.
- Technical Specification
|PR010101||29 cm x 44 cm||Black||1.4 kg|
|PR010101C||29 cm x 44 cm||Black|
|Material||Recycled PVC base tile with natural rubber inserts|
|Surface Finish||Fine fluted ribs|
|Installation Method||Installed in to recessed well|
|Fire Tested to||BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl - s2|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Slip Tested to||BS 7676-2 - low slip potential|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.