Versatile aluminium entrance matting
- Robust, high-quality aluminium mat for heavy-duty use.
- Profile made using 30% recycled aluminium.
- Flexible, yet durable PVC linking joints for ease of handling/fitting.
- Three surface options available – 20mm strip inserts of either carpet or PVC scrapers.
- Choose from one, or a combination of, surface options.
- Custom-made to order
- Material:Aluminium rails. PVC connection strips. ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon, Polypropylene or PVC inlays
- Surface Finish:Carpet or scrapers
- Product Height:10mm or 17mm
- Durability:Heavy to very heavy traffic entrances
- Environmental Resistance:Suitable for wet and dry environments
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Inside / Outside use - differs per inlay
- Installation Method:Rollable
- Product Performance:Uniform floor load = 14.36 KN/m2. Wheel load 159 kg per wheel
- Flame Retardancy:Flammability to EN 13501-1: Class Cfl - s1
- Country of Origin:UK
- Notes:Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction
Plan.a is a versatile aluminium mat suitable for heavy-duty use. The profile has been manufactured from 30% recycled aluminium and is custom-made to order with your chosen inserts. A number of different inserts can be used in the aluminium mat, such as carpet or PVC scraper inserts. This mat is suitable for outdoor or indoor use and has high durability to cope with heavy or very heavy traffic entrances. See our full range of Aluminium Entrance Matting.
Downloadable BIM Objects
Download our BIM Objects to use within your designs.