Plan.a Entrance Matting
Defend against dirt and moisture with versatile aluminium entrance matting
- Robust, high-quality aluminium system for heavy-duty use designed to cope with high footfall.
- Flexible, yet durable PVC linking joints for ease of handling and easy fitting.
- Custom-made to order to your specification.
- Choose from one, or a combination of different surface options.
- Also now available with vibrant coloured needlepunch or needlefelt polypropylene carpet inserts as used our Logomat Precision products.
- Logomats can be incorporated into any Plan.a design.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to BS 7976-2.
- Brushes and Scrapers – Zone 1 only.
- The COBA Flooring brochure includes all of our entrance matting systems and floor coverings.
See our full range of entrance matting systems.
- Technical Specification
- Installation Guides
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|Material||Aluminium rails, PVC connection strips, ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon, PP or PVC inlays|
|Surface Finish||Carpet or scrapers|
|Product Height||10 mm or 17 mm|
|Durability||Heavy to very heavy traffic entrances|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments|
|Typical Applications||Entrance areas|
|Installation Method||Installed in to recessed well|
|Other Product Performance Information||Uniform floor load = 14.36 KN/ m2. Wheel load 159 kg per wheel|
|Fire Tested to||Alba inserts: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl - s1. PVC scraper inserts: BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl - s2.|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Notes||Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.|
|Slip Tested to||BS 7976-2 - low slip potential|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.
Plan.a is a versatile aluminium mat suitable for heavy-duty use. The profile has been manufactured from 30% recycled aluminium and is custom-made to order with your chosen inserts. A number of different inserts can be used in the aluminium mat, such as carpet or PVC scraper inserts. This mat is suitable for outdoor or indoor use and has high durability to cope with heavy or very heavy traffic entrances. See our full range of Aluminium Entrance Matting.
Plan.a Case Studies
Supply and Install Service
We offer a Supply & Install Service for Entrance Matting and GRP Flooring. Our team are here to support you from the enquiry stage right through to flooring installation.