PathMaster3 Entrance Matting
Unpack and lay in minutes, not hours
- Innovative product, a whole entrance mat in a box.
- Easier to transport than matting on a roll.
- Potentially less wastage compared with cutting from a roll.
- Simple entrance matting solution with practical and creative design impact.
- ‘EasyInstall’, just lay into place on the subfloor using a tackifier or adhesive.
- You only need to cut the last row of tiles.
- Hand tools can be used to cut.
- Can be cut to shape if needed.
- Solid surface design prevents dirt from falling through the mat, making maintenance easy with regular vacuuming.
- The rib features on each tile align perfectly, creating minimal installation waste.
- Numerous laying patterns offer added flexibility for creating desired finish.
- Individual tiles can be replaced if they become damaged, eliminating the need to replace the entire entrance matting area.
- No Shrinkage.
- Technical Specification
|Part Number||Size||Colour||Weight||Price Request|
|PM010007||45 cm x 45 cm||Anthracite||1.10 kg||Request Price|
|PM060007||45 cm x 45 cm||Grey||1.10 kg||Request Price|
|PM010008||23.5 cm x 75 cm||Anthracite/Grey||0.87 kg||Request Price|
|Material||PP and PA|
|Product Height||13 mm|
|Pile Height||8 mm|
|Durability||Medium to heavy traffic entrances|
|Pile Yarn Composition||Tufted PA6.6|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for indoor environments only|
|Installation Method||Loose lay, bonded or tackified to sub floor|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for permanent bond||F3|
|Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for heavy-duty/wet areas||F74, F81, F84|
We offers a range of sales and marketing support materials. Select from any of the items below to start downloading.