Self-adhesive floor protection film - hard floor and carpet options
- Does not feature COBA Guard logo as standard, however can be branded with your logo. Call for details.
- Self-adhesive polyethylene floor protection film.
- Ideal floor protection for maintenance.
- Adhesive carpet protector, perfect for show houses etc.
- Film is reverse wound on the roll for rapid installation.
- Install by hand for smaller rooms/ staircases or use applicator for larger areas.
- Does not leave marks or residues.
- Flame retardant to BS4790:1987.
|CGC00001||0.6m x 25m||Carpet||1.50 kg|
|CGH00001||0.6m x 25m||Hard floor||1.00 kg|
|CGH00002||1.2m x 25m||Hard floor||2.00 kg|
|CGC00002||1.2m x 25m||Carpet||2.65 kg|
|CGH00003||0.6m x 50m||Hard floor||2.00 kg|
|CGC00003||0.6m x 50m roll||Carpet||2.75 kg|
|CGH00004||1.2m x 50m||Hard floor||6.00 kg|
|CGC00004||1.2m x 50m||Carpet||5.20 kg|
|CGH00005||0.6m x 100m||Hard floor||4.00 kg|
|CGC00005||0.6m x 100m||Carpet||4.90 kg|
|CGH00006||1.2m x 100m||Hard floor||8.00 kg|
|CGC00006||1.2m x 100m||Carpet||12.00 kg|
- Material:PE(LDPE and LLDPE) film
- Surface Finish:Smooth
- Product Height:50-90 microns
- Operating Temperature:60°C 160 hours
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Storage and application:The product should be protected against direct sunlight and extremes in temperature and humidity and stored upright in its original packaging. The film should be applied within a 3 month period from the delivery date. The film should be removed within 30 days from the date of lamination. Surface preparation is important. The substrate should be clean and free from residue, such as dust and oil, when the tape is applied in order to achieve optimum adhesion. Do not press too hard when applying. This may cause the end of the tape to peel. If applying to surfaces treated with machining oil, degrease the surface carefully. Any remains will be a cause for surface contamination or adhesive residue
- Adhesion Strength:1,000-2,000 g/50mm
- Tensile Strength:≥45 N/mm
- Application Temperature:Cold can affect the peel strength. Please apply the film at room temperature (10ºC to 30ºC)
Our floor protection film is ideal for use on hard floors or carpets, and mainly used for floor protection and maintenance. Show houses often use floor protection film on carpets, due to being self-adhesive and easy to install. Installation can be done by hand or an applicator for larger areas. See our full range of Flooring.