COBAGRiP® Stair Tread
Silicone carbide surface helps to prevent slip accidents on stairs
- GRP Stair Tread designed to fully cover the stair area.
- 55mm x 55mm contrasting coloured nosing meeting DDA requirements.
- Can be used in conjunction with COBAGRiP Sheet.
|GRP010701S||3m x 345mm x 55m||Black/Yellow||6.60 kg|
|GRP010702S||2m x 345mm x55mm||Black/Yellow||4.40 kg|
|GRP010703S||1.5m x 345mm x 55mm||Black/Yellow||3.30 kg|
|GRP010704S||1m x 345mm x 55mm||Black/Yellow||2.20 kg|
|GRP010131S||3m x 345mm x 55m||Black/White||6.60 kg|
|GRP010132S||2m x 345mm x55mm||Black/White||4.40 kg|
|GRP010133S||1.5m x 345mm x 55mm||Black/White||3.30 kg|
|GRP010134S||1m x 345mm x 55mm||Black/White||2.20 kg|
- Material:Silicone Carbide
- Product Height:5mm
- Operating Temperature:-10°C to 80°C
- Cleaning Method:COBAGRiP should be almost maintenance free in most outside environments. Natural elements will have the effect of cleaning COBAGRiP. Brushing and flushing with a mild detergent solution may be desirable now and again to restore appearance.
- Product Performance:Slip tested to R13 in accordance with BS 7976-2:2002• PTV 79 in dry conditions• PTV 73 in wet conditions
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to EN 9239-1:2010
- Country of Origin:China
Our range of GRP stair tread have been designed to help prevent slips and trips on steps. The stair treads are manufactured from silicone carbide, a glass reinforced plastic (fibreglass) composite and are 5mm thick.
Each stair tread covers the entire step area, overlapping the edge onto the riser acting as stair protectors. There are two edge colour options available; yellow or white, both options have bright colour visibility meeting DDA requirements. Visibility is particularly important in low level light, during winter months. Stair treads with coloured edges help to define the edge of the step to prevent trip accidents.
GRP stair tread is commonly used by local authorities and transport terminals on stairways. Many factories also install GRP stair treads to improve underfoot safety in wet or oily environments.
The stair treads can be used in conjunction with our COBAGRiP Sheet, to create slip free stairs and walkways indoor or outdoor. They can also be used on existing or new build steps.
See our full range of GRP Flooring.