Manufactured from flexible GRP sheeting
- GRP Sheeting is ideal for use on undulating surfaces.
- Can also be used in food production areas.
|GRP010001L||1.2m x 2.4m||Black||17.00 kg|
|GRP010002L||1.2m x 1.2m||Black||10.08 kg|
|GRP010003L||0.8m x 1.2m||Black||6.00 kg|
|GRP060001L||1.2m x 2.4m||Grey||17.00 kg|
|GRP060002L||1.2m x 1.2m||Grey||10.00 kg|
|GRP060003L||0.8m x 1.2m||Grey||6.00 kg|
|GRP070001L||1.2m x 2.4m||Yellow||17.00 kg|
- Material:Silicone Carbide
- Product Height:2.4mm
- Operating Temperature:-10°C to 80°C
- Environmental Resistance:Ideal for use on undulating surfaces
- Installation Method:Bond or screw to surface
- Cleaning Method:COBAGRiP should be almost maintenance free in most outside environments. Natural elements will have the effect of cleaning COBAGRiP. Brushing and flushing with a mild detergent solution may be desirable now and again to restore appearance
- Product Performance:Slip tested to R13 in accordance with BS 7976-2:2002• PTV 79 in dry conditions• PTV 73 in wet conditions
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to EN 9239-1:2010
- Country of Origin:China
Our GRP Sheeting is manufactured from Silicone Carbide and is available in two options, regular and light. The light version is ideal for undulating surfaces and can also be used in food production areas, factory walk ways, ramps and bridges. The gritted surface helps to prevent slips and trips. There are also three colour options; black, grey and yellow. GRP Sheeting is easy to install, the sheets can be glued or screwed to the floor for easy installation. This range is easy to maintain, in outdoor environments the natural elements can effectively clean COBAGRiP. When required the surface can also be brushed and washed with a mild detergent to restore appearance. See our full range of GRP Flooring.