Alba Entrance Carpet
Absorbent carpet entrance matting to protect interior floor surfaces
- Adaptable carpet entrance matting for high volume entrance areas, walkways and corridors.
- Nylon pile is highly absorbent and also withstands crushing.
- Suitable for glue down, wall to wall, or floor surface applications.
- Available with optional edging depending on the requirements of the application.
- Can be used as part of a two-step system in heavy traffic environments.
- Exceptionally durable carpet made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
- Technical Specification
|AB010008C||2 m x per linear metre||Anthracite||6.98 kg|
|AB020008C||2 m x per linear metre||Blue||6.98 kg|
|AB050008C||2 m x per linear metre||Brown||6.98 kg|
|AB060008C||2 m x per linear metre||Grey||6.98 kg|
|Product Height||7.5 mm +15% / -10%|
|Product Weight||3.45kg/ m2 ±15%|
|Roll Length||25 m|
|Pile Height||5.2 mm|
|Mat Edge||25 mm|
|Durability||Medium to heavy traffic entrances|
|Pile Yarn Composition||100% PA6|
|Pile Weight||0.83kg/ m2|
|Typical Applications||Entrance areas|
|Country of Origin||Netherlands|
|Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for permanent bond||F45|
|Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for heavy-duty/wet areas||F74, F81 or F84|
|Notes||Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction.|