Going to great lengths to make an entrance
- Exceptionally durable carpet made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon material made from discarded fishing nets and other sources.
- Ideal for high volume entrance areas, such as walkways and corridors.
- Nylon pile is highly absorbent and also withstands crushing.
- An effective way to protect interior floor surfaces.
- Available with optional edging depending on the requirements of the application.
- Suitable for glue down, wall to wall, or floor surface applications.
- Can be used as part of a two step system in heavy traffic environments.
|AB010008C||2m x per linear metre||Anthracite||6.98 kg|
|AB020008C||2m x per linear metre||Blue||6.98 kg|
|AB050008C||2m x per linear metre||Brown||6.98 kg|
|AB060008C||2m x per linear metre||Grey||6.98 kg|
- Material:ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon
- Surface Finish:Cutpile
- Product Height:9.2mm
- Roll Length:20m
- Pile Height:5.2mm ± 0.5
- Mat Edge:25mm thickness
- Durability:Medium to heavy traffic entrances
- Pile Yarn Composition:100% PA6
- Pile Weight:900g/m2
- Flame Retardancy:Fire tested to Cfl-S1 EN 14041
- Country of Origin:Netherlands
- Permanent Adhesive Reccomendation:Adhesive recommended by F.Ball for permanent bond: F45, and for heavy-duty/wet areas: F74, F81 or F84
- Notes:Notes: Alba is a tufted carpet product and therefore its appearance can vary depending on the direction of the pile and the light in the surrounding environment. To achieve a uniform appearance consider hoovering the product in a single direction