- Client: Bruntingthorpe Events
- Contractor: Tailored Matting Ltd
- Project: Hangar-42 Events Centre
- Address: Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Date: October 2016
- Products: Premier Surface Entrance Matting
- Application: Main Entrance to Hangar-42
Hangar 42 is an impressive Events Centre located on a 10-acre site at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, near Lutterworth in Leicestershire. The 30,000 sq ft venue is used for a wide variety of corporate and public events, from banquets to exhibitions. The glass-fronted reception area forms the main entrance to the venue, and is subjected to high volume footfall during events. Keeping the internal floor surface clean and safe is top priority and a smarter, more robust and more effective system was required to replace loose lay entrance mats. In the absence of a recessed matwell, the challenge was to find a suitable system that could be installed on the floor surface and withstand the wear and tear. Premier Surface manufactured by COBA Flooring is proving the ideal entrance matting solution.