- Which entrance matting systems scrape the best?
- Which entrance matting systems absorb better?
- Do you offer free samples?
- Which entrance matting is best for outdoor use?
- I have a logo and text I would like to incorporate on an entrance mat, do you offer these options?
- What is the best way to clean my entrance matting?
- What are my options if I don’t have a mat well?
- Are there any benefits for installing aluminum entrance matting?
- What’s the recommended size for entrance matting?
- What type of entrance matting do you recommend in a revolving door?
- How does aluminum entrance matting perform with snow and moisture?
- Can entrance matting be fitted on top of all floor types?
Yes, we can incorporate your company logo or text. Upto 6 colours can be used from a choice of 40. We also offer a Pantone colour matching service to ensure your logo will look great.
How you clean and maintain your entrance matting system depends on the type of system that you have. We’ve put together a comprehensive cleaning and maintenance guide for all COBA entrance [...]
Aluminium systems can be more luxurious products, which are more hard wearing and have a longer warranty. We’ve also investigated in detail if aluminium entrance matting is worth the investment.
Production time depends on which product you select, as some products are on the shelf items and some are bespoke. Please contact our sales team who will be able to advise accordingly
We would suggest our Plan.a aluminium system or alternatively our Premier products in a revolving door.
Aluminium entrance matting is good at wiping shoes, and can enable debris or moisture to fall through the mat (open construction) – keeping the surface debris free.
Yes, all of our entrance matting has been designed to reduce moisture being walked into buildings.
Premier Surface has been designed to be laid on the floor surface – a mat well is not required. Good for high footfall hardwearing carpet inserts.
Carpet can fade within time, our warranties vary between 2 years – 10 years.
This all depends on the environment the entrance matting has been installed in, and whether it has been correctly specified for its purpose. A good cleaning and maintenance routine will also help [...]