COBA Flooring Account Manager
Who We Are
COBA Europe is part of one of the fastest growing manufacturing companies in Leicestershire. It’s also looking to add some much needed new talent to an already strong team.
Based in the village of Fleckney, the family-owned and operated company has state of the art facilities. With its own gym and cafe, the offices offer a comfortable and rewarding working environment.
COBA is looking to fill several positions in a short period of time, and is determined to discover the right candidates to join the business for its exciting next phase. Is that you?
About the Role
Reporting to: Sales Director
- To develop sales for COBA Flooring entrance matting products to the Flooring Market
- To work with Architects, Flooring Contractors & Main contractors to ensure that business is won at specification stage or our products are offered by contractors
- Gain business by breaking specification when it is detailed as equal or approved
Key Result Areas
- Gain new Contract Flooring customers
- Encourage sales via the architectural and specification route
- To follow projects through from specification to final install
- Visit and build relationships with Flooring Contractors to gain business for the COBA Flooring range
- Visit and develop project opportunities with Architects and Specifiers
- Develop and track sales opportunities via project details taken from Glenigan Index
- Produce and maintain a project database
- Develop a network of approved contractors to install our products once specified
- Provide CPD (Continuing Professional Development) training for architects when and if required
- Build a close working relationship with internal Flooring sales contacts and work as a team to develop sales into the Flooring/Construction industry
The Ideal candidate will have experience selling into the Flooring industry via flooring Contractors, Main Contractors and the architect/specifier route. You will possess good computer skills including, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, good interpersonal skills and be able to work to procedures which may deal with facts, standards and quality. A good standard of communication is required both written and oral.
Ideally you will be a confident, organised, self-motivated person who is able to open doors, develop new relationships and be capable of strategic planning. You will enjoy a challenge, working to achieve set goals and problem solving, provide new ideas/suggestions, be able to work to direction and seek authority were required.
Hours of Work:
8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Thursday, Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm. ½ hr lunch
28 days pro rata including Statutory Holidays for the first year, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 32 days including Statutory Holidays. The holiday year runs from January to December.
Company Sick pay is not payable during the first year of employment however it will accrue up to 8 weeks per year during your employment.
We offer a Stakeholder Pension Scheme whereby you would contribute 4% of your salary and after one year of employment the company would contribute 5% of your salary as well.
The Company will pay four times your salary in the event of your death whilst employed with the company.
Mobile Phone, Laptop, Credit Card, Fuel Card, Company Card.
Circa £? + Commission