1. COBA Europe is running a competition (“Competition”) open to everyone except employees of COBA International or any of its subsidiaries, their families and relatives, and anyone else involved in the Competition.
a. The owners of the Competition are COBA Europe Ltd, Marlborough Drive, Fleckney, Leicestershire LE8 8UR
2. Rules of Entry
b. To make a successful entry, the entrant must post a photo of themselves, appearing on COBA Europe’s stand (A28 in Hall 10) at A+A Dusseldorf 2017 to Linkedin or Twitter.
c. The post must tag the official COBA Europe LinkedIn (mailto:https://uk.linkedin.com/company/coba-europe), and include the hashtag #LightasaFeather.
d. The A+A 2017 exhibition takes place at Messe Düsseldorf GmbH from 17th to 20th October 2017 – the photo must be published during this time.
e. Entry is free
3. The winner will be determined by the post that gains the most Likes, Shares, Comments, Replies, OR Retweets, on either platform (Linkedin.com, Twitter.com)
4. The prize
f. One winner will be awarded two return flights from any EU country to London, with double room accommodation for two nights. The prize does not include meals, refreshments or any other expenses incurred.
g. The airline and the hotel will be determined by COBA Europe.
h. Travel dates will be agreed in partnership with the winner, but must be booked to take place prior to 1/3/2018.
i. The total value of the prize is limited to £500. No monetary alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferrable.
5. The decision of COBA Europe on all matters relating to the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Should the entries in any category fall below the standard required by COBA Europe and the judges, then COBA Europe reserves the right not to award a prize.
j. COBA Europe cannot accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment incurred as a result of participation in, or other involvement with, the Competition, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
k. Proof of electronic submission is not held as proof of receipt by COBA Europe.
l. COBA Europe cannot be held liable for any emails, sent by COBA Europe, that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings, restrictions placed by their Internet service provider or any other reason.
m. COBA Europe cannot be held responsible for damage to any computers or other technical equipment relating to, or resulting from participation in the Competition or from the download of materials connected to the Competition.
n. It is the responsibility of an entrant, on receiving the prize from COBA Europe, to ensure that they meet the tax obligations of their country of residence. COBA Europe accepts no liability for any failure by an entrant in this regard.
7. The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but COBA Europe reserves the right to change any of the above without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted online. By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms by an entrant will void their entry and the entrant will be liable to COBA Europe and their sponsors, supporters and licensees for damages and losses suffered as a result of the breach. If a breach has occurred, but is discovered after the award of a prize, then COBA Europe may request the return of that prize.
8. This Competition will be governed by English law.